Most cost-effective place to buy kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullbythehorns

Reaction score
I am wanting to move to kegging and I am beginning to piece meal the equipment together. Anyone have any recommendations on where to purchase 4 cornelius ball lock kegs at the most ecomonical cost? I live out in the sticks so I will be ordering online. Thanks in adavace.:mug:

Do a search, there are several posts on this topic, some people have found a guy on e-bay who sells them for about 12.50 each not including shipping and handling.

I've had good experiences with these guys:

http://www.homebrewing.org

Keep in mind that more often than not you get what you pay for. Cheap kegs sometimes come with old obsolete plastic pressure relief valves, bastard racetrack lids or are single handle cornies. Often they hold at high pressure but won't hold pressure in the low serving pressure range.

I agree with abracadabra homebrewing.org is a good site to get kegs at a good price. Keep in mind they are used kegs but they are pressure tested so they are in working order. A good bit of time they run for about $20.00 a piece which ain't bad. I get all my kegs from them. They have good products and they're good people to boot.

Latest posts

Back