• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Mosaic Hops $18.50 a pound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drunk:
Classified Rules:

Classifieds is 100% at your own risk. HomeBrewTalk nor anyone associated with HomeBrewTalk is responsible for your transaction nor can we help you in anyway.

Absolutely NO commercial, reselling, vendor like postings or bulk selling will be allowed.

Do not bump your own thread while it is still on page.

No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced too high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread.

All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.

You may NOT sell beer, commercial or homebrew, on this forum.

Passpawn sent a PM about this and it is OK. In fact Yooper took part in the last one I did. I am not making any real money on this just tacked on the $1.50 to cover bags, gas and electricity to vac pack them.

Passpawn sent a PM about this and it is OK. In fact Yooper took part in the last one I did. I am not making any real money on this just tacked on the $1.50 to cover bags, gas and electricity to vac pack them.

Our concern is when you sell a lot of something at a low cost, and therefore start competing with our sponsors. You're straddling that line, but I assume you're not going to continue doing it, and that this is truly excess stuff that you're offloading here.

I won't let this become a debate here. If anyone has any further concern or questions about this, feel free to PM me, any mod, or Austin and TxBrew. I'm leaving this message and the one above it so that anyone else who comes along gets the same message.

Irishman, I participated in your last round and, for one, greatly appreciate the MOD's acceptance of this sale. As a matter of fact, I'm going right now to buy a supporting membership.

OK all I am busy the next 2 days with festivals and the grain pick up on Sunday. So there are 8# left and please follow the instructions in the thread on posting and payments. If you need me feel free to send me an email.

Thanks,
Donovan

Hey all I just added some folks to the PAID column. There were a couple people who paid and didn't leave a HBT user name. Please send me a PM with your paypal email if you paid and your name isn't up there.

DakotaRules you just made it.

Awesome one person left. I have started bagging and tagging the hops. Expect them to go out Monday 4/28 via priority mail. I will enter everyone's email into the USPS site so you will get a tracking number directly from them. If you don't get one first check your SPAM folder then shoot me a PM with your Full Name. I will look it up and send it to you.

If you didn't get an email with tracking info from USPS that means I don't have your shipping address. Please email it to me using the directions earlier in the thread

Got the email. Thank you. No idea what I'm going to use them for but at least I have the hops to do it with

Thanks man! got mine right away Wed, cant wait to start using them.

Received yesterday! Look great, wanted to smell then before putting them in the fridge but the vacuum seal was just too good. Planning a mosaic pale ale for sure.

Mine arrived on the 29th or 30th. Thanks again, man; and hell yeah.

Back