• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California MoreBeer BrewSculpture/Conical For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldroyd06

Reaction score
I moved and unfortunately don't have room to store my homebrew setup anymore so I'm selling the full lot. It's a full digital "BrewSculpture" from MoreBeer in Concord, as well as a heated and cooled stainless steel fermenter, and various supplies. The BrewSculpture brews 10 gallon batches, and the fermenter is 14 gallons. If it's related to homebrewing, I probably have it! Here's a few of the items with the prices I am asking, however if someone is interested in the full system let me know and I'll put a price together.

BrewSculpture: $4,000
Heated and Cooled Fermenter: $2,000
Extra 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle: $150
Immersion Wort Chiller with Whirlpool: $100
Yeast Harvester: $100
Ball Lock Kegs: $50 each
5 lb CO2 Tanks: $60
5 lb Nitrogen Tanks: $75
Counter Pressure Bottle Filler: $60
Plate Filter Kit: $50
6 gallon carboys: $25 for glass, $15 for plastic
Wort Oxygenation Kit: $30
36" Stainless Steel Mash Paddle: $25
Various other supplies.

Thanks for looking!

I moved and unfortunately don't have room to store my homebrew setup anymore so I'm selling the full lot. It's a full digital "BrewSculpture" from MoreBeer in Concord, as well as a heated and cooled stainless steel fermenter, and various supplies. The BrewSculpture brews 10 gallon batches, and the fermenter is 14 gallons. If it's related to homebrewing, I probably have it! Here's a few of the items with the prices I am asking, however if someone is interested in the full system let me know and I'll put a price together.

BrewSculpture: $4,000
Heated and Cooled Fermenter: $2,000
Extra 8 Gallon Stainless Steel Brew Kettle: $150
Immersion Wort Chiller with Whirlpool: $100
Yeast Harvester: $100
Ball Lock Kegs: $50 each
5 lb CO2 Tanks: $60
5 lb Nitrogen Tanks: $75
Counter Pressure Bottle Filler: $60
Plate Filter Kit: $50
6 gallon carboys: $25 for glass, $15 for plastic
Wort Oxygenation Kit: $30
36" Stainless Steel Mash Paddle: $25
Various other supplies.

Thanks for looking!

what's in the wort oxygenation kit? any pics?

also, any pics of the counter pressure bottle filler?

Thanks!

Is this the "tippy dump" version or the "low rider" version. How old is it?
It is the "low rider" flat version. There is a float switch on the sparge arm in the mash tun that controls the flow of water into it. It has the stainless steel frame, and is about 3 years old. Thank you!

Back