• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MoreBeer B3-500 Gravity BrewSculpture - DFW, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
MoreBeer B3-500 Gravity BrewSculpture

Original Price: $2,300 for the BrewSculpture + extra for the ball locks and quick-disconnects.
My Price: $475 obo for everything listed below

Local pick-up only. It will certainly take a truck or trailer to fit the stand. If you live within a reasonable distance to Plano, TX, I'd be willing to deliver.

This features three (3) 10-gallon stainless steel kettles. All kettles will include the following, whereas any unique features/equipment will be noted below each kettle.
- Stainless steel lid
- Stainless ball valve - 1/2" full port
- Stainless quick disconnect - male QD x 1/2" MPT

Hot-Lauter Tun (HLT)
- Stainless thermometer
Mash Tun
- Stainless false bottom*
- Stainless thermometer
Boil Kettle**
- Lid has a notch cut out so you can fit an immersion chiller with the hookups above the kettle and keep the lid on during chilling
Stand
- Welded steel, three tier structure powder coated black. The black finishes shows its age, but no issues.
- Each tier has its own burner with a manual shut off valve, so you can have any or all burners going at once.
- Gas hooks up directly to a propane tank

This structure is heavy-duty, and has held up with no issues over countless brews. All burners work as they should. The kettles are in good condition, but show varying signs of use from years of brewing.

MoreBeer no longer sells this model structure, and this was an early model that came with the 10-gallon kettles, as opposed to the 8-gallon kettles the later models used.

*the supports on the bottom of the false bottom were compressed down, so I installed stainless bolts to act as the legs. See pictures. The center bolt could use replacing. I also use a piece of silicone tube around part of the edge of the false bottom to create a great seal and keep any sediment from getting under the false bottom.
**the top of the kettle has a minor dent, which does not affect the performance at all.
IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0892.jpg
IMG_0893.jpg
IMG_0934.jpg
IMG_0935.jpg

I'll add the following to the sale at no additional cost:
  • (1) Sanyo SR4912M mini fridge
    • I replaced the original inner-door liner with dry-erase board so that I could fit two 5 gallon kegs and also write what was in each keg. This material has warped over time and could use replacing.
    • Refrigerator still works
  • (1) 5-gallon ball lock corny keg. Clean and holds pressure. I'll replace all o-rings with new ones.
    • Plus a set of CMB brand ball lock disconnects (1 beverage out and 1 gas in)
  • (1) 5-gallon glass carboy
    • Including rubber stopper and 3 piece airlock
Between the brew sculpture and the above additional items, you'll get just about everything needed to brew, ferment, keg and serve, all for $475.

Let me know if you would like any additional pictures or information.

Sorry, kept forgetting to respond. I appreciate the offer, but for now I'm going to hold on to the keg. Thanks for the interest.

Latest posts

Back