Moose Drool and Odelle's IPA...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF? This forum is 18+. You mean to tell me I cant say the word "****" here?

**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had my way, Moose Drool would be ***** *****
Why is everybody hatin' on Moose Drool? Not top of my list, but a nice change of pace if you're looking for a malty amber or brown hopped with Liberty/Willamette.

Big Sky brews some good beers. A few years ago while camping in Idaho I was specifically looking for Moose Drool but the keg was out. The bartender suggested another Big Sky called Trout Slayer (seasonal). It was a very refreshing American wheat. Can't find it on the East Coast, and I haven't been able to successfully brew a clone that comes close.

Why is everybody hatin' on Moose Drool? Not top of my list, but a nice change of pace if you're looking for a malty amber or brown hopped with Liberty/Willamette.

Big Sky brews some good beers. A few years ago while camping in Idaho I was specifically looking for Moose Drool but the keg was out. The bartender suggested another Big Sky called Trout Slayer (seasonal). It was a very refreshing American wheat. Can't find it on the East Coast, and I haven't been able to successfully brew a clone that comes close.
Dunno. I guess it is fun to hate on stuff we don't like.

Back