Moon juice 420

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smitty49686

Reaction score
Simple recipe I make all the time.

5 gallons store bought apple juice.

420 grams of brown sugar

420 grams of white sugar.

Packet of champaen yeast

Pine apple juice and cores ( secondary)

Pour all but a quart of juice in Carboy Heat the quart of juice And both sugars up till dissolved and cool down and add to Carboy. Mix we'll and pitch your yeast. I let it sit in primary about 20 days and racked into a secondary.

Secondary is were I added one large can of real pineapple juice and about a dozen 6 large pineapple cores to secondary. I let sit for three more weeks and then I rack to a third stage and let it sit till it reaches a total time of 4 months and 20 days :). 420 you all. I'm coming up on the mark were I will then keg and enjoy. As of now it's lightly sweetened not dry and makes you feel like you walking in the moon drink juice. Sounds weird but 4 not tha in its fluffy like drink smooth and light. It's a must try and very easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

This sounds awesome. I'm new to making cider, everytime to rack do you make sure the sludge and pineapple chunks are left behind? Do you have any pics btw?

Hmmm... the title is giving me some ideas.
I haven't even considered the idea of a THC infused cider.

Back