• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan misc items

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scsnick

Reaction score
I am cleaning out my brew room and have some extra items that I have no use for. All prices are OBO

- One wort chiller with approx 3/8x25' copper tubing with lines and garden hose adapter $30
- One thermowell. It has half inch female threads to accept a common thermometer but has one inch male threads. The thermowell part is three inches from the end of the threads to the point. $10
-One 30 amp twist lock 240 plug with approx 5 feet of 10-4 wire $20
-Eight swivel locking casters. They have 4" wheels and are 5" tall. They are in good shape but are dirty. They are heavy duty, made in the USA and came off of a restaurant cart. They have a rectangle mounting flange with four holes. $30 for all 8
-Two packages of saflager W3470. They are still good and have been kept in the refrigerator. I bought them for a recipe I wanted to do but I have not gotten around to making a lager chamber yet. Free- I would just hate to throw them out.

EDIT

I have found some more things I can part with.

-7 different tap handles.
-One Labatt Blue with male threads. $10
-One Killians Irish Red ceramic in excellent shape with female threads. $20
-One Bells Oberon with female threads. It is in good shape and not chipped or anything but there are cracks in the surface of the ceramic. $20
-One Sam Adams cherry wheat wood handle. The tip of the cherry is broken off and missing. $10
-One Newcastle. Good shape $10
-One ceramic Blue Moon in excellent shape. $20
-One Petes Wicked Oktoberfest $5

-SOLD. One Johnson mechanical temp controller. It works as it should. $20
-One sankey D couper $10

Again, I am just cleaning house. The prices are not firm and to be honest I don't even know what some of this stuff is really even worth. All prices OBO. Thanks

Last edited:
Back