mini fridge modification

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MHALEY57

Reaction score
anyone have any idea of how to move the thermostat/light on a frigidaire mini fridge? its the 4.4cf model with stainless front. the housing on the thoermostat prevents setting the second keg in the fridge. went to loosen and try to rotate the thermostat out of the way and found the housing and thermo are a single unit. any ideas?

Have you tried pulling the temperature control dial off? Maybe that will give you a view of the inside, so you could slowly chisel away at the housing.

i can easily pull the thermostat away from the wall after loosening the screw, but the housing and thermostat are one piece. think i found a solution tho, i am going to try and remove the light housing from the thermostat, move the bulb to an area over the thermostat and that may give me the room i need with no light housing there to intrude on space.

Reversed the t-shirt as talked about on some older threads and I now have a 2 keg mini fridge.
thanks for the help on the treads

Back