• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mini CO2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Mar

Reaction score
Great little travel kit designed for carbonating and serving beer with minimum space requirements.
Ideal for traveling without the bulky tanks and additional gear. Includes:
1x Mini Regulator with multiple attachments to fit different size CO2 tanks
1x 20oz. CO2 container case with heavy-duty caribeaner to clip to kegs
2x 20oz. CO2 tanks [Full] (tanks shown not actual tanks, for example purposes only)

$150 total

Available in Santa Ana, CA 92705 for PICK-UP ONLY on Saturday, September 26. If multiple offers are received the person will the best offer with cash-in-hand on Saturday morning at 10 AM will take it home.

IMG_20200913_024647412_HDR.jpgIMG_20200913_024635979_HDR.jpgIMG_20200912_234528151.jpgSample 20 oz CO2 tank.jpg

Other items for sale (see individual listings), will offer a discount/priority selling on the following if purchasing more than one
- Complete Homebrew Set Up - SS Brew Stand and all major equipment Link: Complete Homebrew Set Up - SS Brew Stand and all major equipment
- Extra Large Deep Freezer Ready for Kegerator Conversion
- 3 Tap Full Size Kegerator
- Kegerator Tower Conversion Kit for mini to mid-size fridges (fridge not included)
- Mini CO2 Regulator Kit
- 2x CO2 Tank Regulators

Darn shame you won’t ship

I had considered shipping this item but from my understanding it is illegal to ship full CO2 containers without declaring them as hazardous material. I haven't looked into specifics but it seems like it would not be worth the money to ship full. If I don't have any offers by the 26th I will consider shipping this order and disclosing the shipping cost to be included or drop the two CO2 tanks and ship the other items (which would drop the price considerably). Thanks for your interest!

Latest posts

Back