Middle Tennessee Group Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does my total include Candi syrup?

just checking....other than that...it looks good

i'll send payment today

You've got money... I thought there was something about sending as a gift. Never mind that was with a credit card. Age=Wisdom...BS

Why are people paypaling me money? I'm rich I guess. By the amount i'm guessing it's vols fan.
If he promises to change his username to Michiganfan5012, i'll forward the money to you along with mine later this afternoon.:D

_

Me and volsfan5012 are paid. There's a few extra cents in there, you can count it towards grain storage, or the fact I can't stand to have change amounts in my checking account. Your choice.:)

-

If the PM's and the posts are all correct then everybody has paid except:

tnbrewer371 (will pay on Tuesday)
autl (will pay me cash when he picks-up)

We had a lot of people pay yesterday and we don't have very far to go. I am sure we can get this done over the weekend. If you have any problems or foresee a delay in paying just send me a PM and let me know.

I think autl is available to help out as long as it is done on a Friday. I have every Friday off so I am going to make it happen on a Friday, if possible.

I will be in town next weekend. I may be able to pick up my 6-row if it makes it by then.

_

I sent a e-mail to NCM today telling them we were ready to order. I think they are closed for the day and I am going to have it delivered on Friday April 8th. It will be delivered to my brother's work. They have a dock and somebody is always there. It is near the old Peterbilt factory in Madison. I plan to go to the shop once it is delivered and I will be having it transported back to my house in Hendersonville. I am also thinking that it might be a good day to do a brew day for all of us.

I should have said that Saturday the 9th would be a good day to brew for me. I know that some folks are going to the East Nashville Beer Festival, but I can't drink so I am not going. I can however brew some beer to have some for when Lent is over. I am thinking of brewing a Nut Brown Ale. Who else wants to bring some gear and brew? For those that just want to hang and drink that is fine by me.

Got a tracking number on the other thing we ordered. I will update tomorrow when I can get a delivery date.

If the other item is what I think it is it has earned a dancing banana from me as well. :ban:

I should have said that Saturday the 9th would be a good day to brew for me. I know that some folks are going to the East Nashville Beer Festival, but I can't drink so I am not going. I can however brew some beer to have some for when Lent is over. I am thinking of brewing a Nut Brown Ale. Who else wants to bring some gear and brew? For those that just want to hang and drink that is fine by me.

I could do a brew day on Saturday. I was originally going to brew today but I forgot to do my pilsner starter earlier this week.

I am sorry to do this to everybody, but I forgot that Saturday is my mother's birthday! It also happens to be my four-year old nephew's birthday. I can do a brew day on Sunday, if the weather improves. I am sorry guys, but my mother and my wife would kill me if I didn't show up for my mother's birthday!

Bobby...sorry I missed your call, been out of pocket today. I can just wait till I pick up the grain to get the BC...I'll let you know about the brew day...

Latest posts

Back