• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maine Microscope for Yeast Exploration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChugachBrewing

Reaction score
Selling my microscope. Doesn't fit my needs and I've got a baby on the way so need to clear things out that don't get used. Have all original packaging. Manual is lacking so I have no model #, etc, just the magnifications. . Never came with it - however my wife is a biochem so I never needed it :)

It plugs into your computer through USB, but also has two 10x and 25x magnification eyepieces. 4x, 10x, and 40x lenses, giving a combined magnification of up to 1000x with the 25x eyepiece. Brand is amscope.

Here's the ad. I will ship in its original container. $100. Probably $20ish to ship it I would guess.

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/4349056137.html

Ha! There it is, I hadn't found what looks like my model online yet. I received it as a gift and there is no model information in the packaging. I'll price match or whatever if you or anyone else is interested. I honestly had just put it where I'd seen others similar online. Let me know if you have any interest.

Price match? If you did that I could just buy a brand new one from Amazon lol. Shoot me a message if you have a better offer

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Rule S. Monger,
The price is listed in the ad link, however edited now to reflect it in original ad. Was not intentional. I apologize.

Can you come down at all? Could get that new from amaZon with shopping for about the same

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back