• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Micromatic Single Tap Draft Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabal09

Reaction score
I have a brand new chrome draft tower from Micromatic. It came with my Beverage Air Kegarater. It is complete and it retales for $110.00 from Micromatic without shipping. I was thinking $90.00 dollars shipped to anyware in the US, including to the Democratic People's Republic of California. I am open to best offers, so shoot me a PM. I can post pics if you want, but if you have seen one then you have seen them all. Thanks.

Here are some pics so you can see that its brand new.

image-2292350678.jpg

image-3664471768.jpg

Price drop to $55.00 bucks. This will be the last one before I put it on EBay.

Eternalodyssey said:
If Chiefstumpf doesn't take it, I will. I can Paypal or mail check. Let me know.

PM sent, waiting on the Chief to reply.

Ok second buyer has a deal already (thanks for jumping on my thread JR, next time start your own or wait till I say it's sold) anyways last price drop $50.00 bucks shipped.

I apologize. I told him if the other sold I would sell him mine. He contacted me and we moved forward. I assumed you told him yours sold.

Don't worry about it, I appreciate the apology. Thanks for being a stand up guy, you have my respect.

Dang. Didnt mean to start any heat, I figured a sale pending is a sale pending. I moved on the one available, lest I not end up with either.

Don't worry about it, it's the nature of the beast. It's all good now that I am selling it cheaper then most on Ebay with shipping.

Ok, last chance before I EBay it. It's brand new, never used, still wrapped. Make me an offer.

New price $45.00 shipped. I am also in the market for a dual gauge CO2 regulator if someone wants to trade straight up. Let me know.

Back