message board

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerly

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the latest posts, when the new posts resets and only shows two posts? To get the last 24 hours or so.

Click on "New Posts" on the banner near the top of the screen. It is below the cell that says "Homebrew Forums" and above the gallery pics in the main page.

- magno

Yes, That is what I was talking about. You click on the 'New Posts' button and you get the last whatever number of posts in all categories. Sometimes when that resets, it will only show one or two posts, sometimes 3 or more pages of posts. When it lists only one or two posts, I want to be able to show the posts immediatly preceding those. Wondering if there is a way to do that.

If you come back frequently enough you will ultimately get no new threads whatsoever and be offered the option of seeing all threads from the last 24 hours (ask me how I know). Alternatively, you can go to the Advanced Search and search for all threads "Yesterday and newer". Just don't put any search words in the form.

That doesn't work. It makes me choose a word to search for. Oh well, I don't mind having to look through each category. Just looking to make it easier.

Here's a question...how can we get a list of threads from most high-rated down. I've been going around marking all my threads as 5-star readings so it will be easier for everybody else to find them...

Latest posts

Back