Merry Christmas to everyone at HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ed and all my new friends on HBT -

Thank You all for your help and support this past year ..Ed - thank you for getting me stated in All Grain - your Haus recipe is a hit here in Windham VT !

There are more challenges ahead for me in this hobby, and I am happy to know that I can always count on the wonderful support of this great group.

Merry Christmas all (I can't believe it's 12:25 )

Hope everyone is having a happy Holiday whatever it may be. Santa was good to me this year.

I just finished helping Santa assemble his gifts and doing the Christmas dishes.

Time to settle down for a long winter's nap.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone!

An unexpected Christmas surprise for me. I force carbed a keg of Guinness clone that was next to some bad batches with fruity esthers from last summer. Turns out I forced the wrong keg and the fruity was gone. A whole keg of 'free' beer!

Hope the beer gods are as good to you this season as they've been to me. All the best.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

And to you Ed thanks much your pale ale is a hit here in AZ as well. In fact I like it so much I'm going to do your Heffe in a few days!!

A huge thanks to everyone here at HBT this place as giving me so much useful info and at a time or two a good laugh!!!

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back