Merry Christmas from Michigan!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkylerChaBro

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone!

I have been lurking the boards for just over two weeks in preparation to my first real (extract) brew. I'm planning on my first 5gal batch for tomorrow, the day after Christmas.

I'm 23 and a senior at Eastern Michigan University with a major in Marketing/Creative Advertising. I work as a waiter at an Outback Steakhouse, and live in the suburbs of Detroit Michigan (Livonia). I'm good with technology, love marketing, and I'm incredibly fond of aviation and plan on attending flight school after I finish my 4 year.

No lie I got a Mr. Beer kit, and that was the spark that sent me on my way to get a real starter kit. Still, I use my Mr. Beer kit for experiments and easy play.

I'm here to gain experience, get lai...advice, and share S.T....information.

Everyone enjoy your holiday and I'll let you know how the brew is going into the new year!

again,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :tank:

Welcome! It's always nice to have another Michigan brewer around, even if they are a troll! :D

Look around, and ask any questions you'd like. There's a ton of good info around here.

Welcome to the obsession! :mug:

Back