Merry Christmas and a TOAST!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
To those who make this the best forum on the planet!

I truly believe we have the best group of individuals ever gathered together to share in the joys of making beer (and cheese and wine and mead and so on...)

Thank you for the way you share your ideas and knowledge, and for the way you discuss differences in ideas or opinions in a (mostly) reasonable manner.

At risk of being poked fun at I'll even say thanks to the Massholes who frequent the board, for the colorful way they interact with each other and everyone else. I hope your holiday travels are safe.

I wish a safe and joyful holiday for everyone and I hope you all get to brew a batch of homebrew (or at least enjoy a copious amount of it during your festivities!)

Cheers! :mug:

Got beer in the fridge, washing bottles, wife making even more cookies, etc. I also wanna thank folks like homercidal here for helping with computer problems! I'll drink one to you as well! At least I can work on my 4 new books & get on here...:tank: You've all been helpful & certainly made life interesting this year. Nasdarovie!

Cheers to everyone. Merry christmas. Hoisting one for everyone now and don't see that stopping till the new year.

Cheers
Ryan

I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to all as well or a happy whatever it is that you celebrate. I appreciate everyone one this site and all of you (to steal from Yooper) imaginary friends help me get through work and make better beer.

Cheers!

I agree with the sentiments already expressed. I have learned so much from all of you, and really laughed with (at?) many of you as well. Some of you have become some very close personal friends in real life, as well as wonderful imaginary friends.

:mug:

To Billy-Klubb who make this the best forum on the planet!

I truly believe we have the best group of individuals ever gathered around Billy-Klubb to share in the joys of making beer (and cheese and wine and mead and so on...)

Thank you, Billy-Klubb, for the way you share your ideas and knowledge, and for the way you discuss differences in ideas or opinions in a (mostly) reasonable manner.

At risk of being poked fun at I'll even say thanks to Billy-Klubb who frequent the board, for the colorful way they interact with each other and everyone else. I hope your holiday travels are safe.

I wish a safe and joyful holiday for Billy-Klubb and I hope Billy-Klubb gets to brew a batch of homebrew (or at least enjoy a copious amount of it during your festivities!)

Cheers! :mug:
stop it! you're embarrassing me!:cool:

Happy Holidays guys and gals.

It seems that the days of staying up all Christmas Eve night putting together toys while deciphering Chinese instructions is a thing of the past. In a way I will miss it this year. Oh well I am sure there will be at least 1 toy with 101 ties holding it in the package.

This forum revitalized more than a hobby for me, and everyone previously posting here has helped me in one way or another be it getting through a stressful brewday or giving me something to smile about while I waste away in front of a computer at work. You've made me laugh, stress, grumble, pace around and blush but inevitably... helped me get back to trying to learn something I loved to do.

As sappy as it is, you have all made my life a little happier. Cheers to you and your families. Be safe, especially on the roads. I look forward to getting to know you all and god-willing, maybe even share a beer some day.

Happy Holidays

Cheers and Merry Christmas all!
This place is not only a wealth of information, but a great place to hang out and kill some time. Everyone take care and be safe if you're traveling!

Merry Christmas all and best wishes for a blessed 2015. The wealth of learning, the imaginary friends, and the entertainment value of this group truly make this the best forum on the net.

May your Christmas homebrews taste like the best brews you've ever enjoyed.

Merry Christmas to all and this is truly a wonderful site with wonderful members.

FWIW, I was looking for toast.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays, no matter what you celebrate, Hope you all have a great one!
Regards, GF. :mug:

montana-christmas-vacation-5.jpg

Back