Me after every sponsor giveaway drawing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me

kgcVCEG.gif

Glad I'm not the only one....I'm always happy for someone to win such an awesome prize...just wish one day it would be me.

On a side note: C'mon Powerball ticket!

I sit and rant....in English....most of the people around me don't understand what I'm talking about since I'm in Mexico when I find out I didn't win again.....:tank:

You losers should quit entering. Really. You aren't any good at this. Your chances are infinitely small. They're never going to pick you. Just stop entering, and watch us real completely random drawing contest entrants show you how it's done.

You losers should quit entering. Really. You aren't any good at this. Your chances are infinitely small. They're never going to pick you. Just stop entering, and watch us real completely random drawing contest entrants show you how it's done.

Exactly,
Everyone, and I mean everyone, else should save themselves from this horrible emotional anguish and not enter the next contest. Then it is it is just down to Zuljin and I, and he is obviously ready to all of that angst and disappointment for the entire site when my number is drawn. Talk about a team player.

Thanks, Zuljin! :mug:

I'll never stop entering! Sooner or later, I'll win some cool swag. I never win any of this stuff I can't afford to buy. Some of it could further my research into 50's lagers, but no. So I'll just keep entering, if for nothing else, just to PISS YOU OFF!!!!!!:mug: JK....

Like this electric panel give away. I have no idea what I would do with it but I will enter.

I'd probably give electric a shot with a setup like that. I would just have to wire in a new 50 amp circuit which may actually require a new subpanel in the house, but hey the controller and elements are free.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Like this electric panel give away. I have no idea what I would do with it but I will enter.

This is one I would LOVE to win, I wanting to do a completely electric setup, but the panel is one of the more expensive items. Fingers a crossed tightly!

This is one I would LOVE to win, I wanting to do a completely electric setup, but the panel is one of the more expensive items. Fingers a crossed tightly!

I have a 50-amp breaker with conduit already run to the perfect brewing spot in my back yard. It was left by the previous owners who had spa in that spot. When we had the spa removed, they just left the 8ga 4-wire electric cable just hanging there covered in e-tape.

Clearly, I am meant to have an electric brewery in my back yard. It couldn't be more obvious. Therefore, I'm sure I will win this giveaway!

Except, I tell myself this every time there's a giveaway, and then BeerStooge97 and WortWeasel442 win the drawing. God damn those two.

Back