MD spring brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good to me. I'll probably have some comments on tweaking the graff recipe from the original here on the forum.

btw: I'll be bringing a bottle of my orange blossom mead to the next brewday. Should be tastin mighty fine by April.

Yeah Al, we are still in for this. I just tried ordering the Chai from Amazon and got an error. Tried again several time to add to the shopping cart with no luck. I will try again this afternoon.

I dont let her on the internet. Now after the Tiger Woods debacle, I cant let her near my golf clubs either.

Do me a favor? If you're ordering that small carton of mulling spices, please pick me up 2 of them and I'll pay you back on brewday. I plan on doing a mead with them.

Do me a favor? If you're ordering that small carton of mulling spices, please pick me up 2 of them and I'll pay you back on brewday. I plan on doing a mead with them.

Placed the order today, got 3. One for the saison, one for you and one for me.

Hey MD brew day people, I have come into the possession of a few 15g sankey kegs. Anyone interested in one? The price is what I paid, $15.

I saw those on craigslist, if that's where you got them. If not, there's some on craigslist :)

On a side note, I'm looking for a 20lb co2 tank if anyone comes across one at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thanks.

dataz, you in? If not I will let al have 2 of em.

Yea I saw these on CL. Did you see that guy in Olney selling all the brewing stuff? He had a few CO2 tanks.

There was another CL ad for a guy in Mclean giving away two kegs, but I am not driving down there.

Yeah I saw the Olney guy, but I think his tanks were only 10lb. I need 20 lb, since I don't think the places here swap anything smaller. A 20 lb swap cost about what I'm paying to get my 5 lb filled at the out-of-the-way paintball shop.

Just let al have em. I already have two kegs but was just looking to replace one of them so it doesn't matter much to me.

dataz, you in? If not I will let al have 2 of em.

Yea I saw these on CL. Did you see that guy in Olney selling all the brewing stuff? He had a few CO2 tanks.

There was another CL ad for a guy in Mclean giving away two kegs, but I am not driving down there.

ill be near mclain on sunday...

Data: we'll figure out the second one. either i keep it or you take it, doesn't matter to me.

Skins: Just get them and bring them up to brewday and we'll figure it out.

Data: I figure if I'm gonna primary in 1, I need a second one for secondary...otherwise I'm transferring back to carboys.

But if you want one and it's in the right condition for you, then I have no problem giving it up. Or I hold on to it and ferment in it a few times and you eventually want it and I sell it to you later and make a HUGE profit. :p

Data: I figure if I'm gonna primary in 1, I need a second one for secondary...otherwise I'm transferring back to carboys.

I assumed thats what you were using it for. You will get more use out of it than me. I would have just kept it as a spare or just to have a second pot for heating sparge.

Anyone who wants one should get really plastered on brewday and then have a cage match to see who gets them.

Im game for that.

Well, the kegs are gone. The D bag who was selling sold them this morning to someone else. WTF happened to 'First come, first serve?' I guess its more like, "Who ever shows up at my parent's house first with the money gets them!" Whats really lame is from the email he sent me last night it sounded like they were mine!

Back