MD grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people can feel free to send me $$ at any time :)

also, il be out of the country for a long weekend next Wed through sunday... so if your in a rush lets set up a pickup!

and dont forget the bonus german pils! only 30$ a bag :)

Looking for:

3 x CMC Superior 2-Row
1 x BM Pilsen
1 x 1 gallon of Star San

If possible, I may want a thing of PBW too, depending on the cost.

Of course, this list is subject to additions. ;)

Here is my updated list:

4 x CMC 2 Row
1 x BM Pilsen
1 x Baird Pale Ale
1 x 1 gallon Star San (if noone else wants gallons of Star San, just get me two 32 oz bottles instead)
1 x 8 pound jug PBW

Again, this is subject to increase without notice. :)

-Mike

ill be around monday and tuesday nights :) i will be around at some point on sat night after the warenton wine festival.. ill be around tonight till about 7.

Hey, can you e-mail your address?

I need to plan on when I can get down there to pick up. Probably be an evening.

Actually, how far are you from the TkPark Red line? Maybe a morning or early evening pickup could work, depending on your work scheudle.

i would say after 7 but before 9.... pm me your phone number and ill let you know when im headed home, so you can head down.

Here is my updated list:

4 x CMC 2 Row
1 x BM Pilsen
1 x Baird Pale Ale
1 x 1 gallon Star San (if noone else wants gallons of Star San, just get me two 32 oz bottles instead)
1 x 8 pound jug PBW

Again, this is subject to increase without notice. :)

-Mike

they have removed PBW from the allowed list.... so its 55lb bucket or nothing. :(

i would take 10 lbs or so... but yeah, not much we can do, and i dont wanna get into the bulk chemical business :)

Claph,

Hopefully we can get a few (about 5) of us to do a split, for the PBW. 11 lbs each! What is the cost of a 55 lb bucket, split 5 ways?

-Mike

P.S. I might have a guy who is interested in getting on that Pils that you have. How many bags do you have?

Is this the weekend you're up at a hockey tourney, or are you available for pickups this weekend?

im in toronto.

You ever go to Steam Whistle brewing in Toronto? Check them out and take the tour! I went like eight years ago and then again last year. It's a great operation, the tour is decently fun (you get to walk through the corporate HQ offices) and the Pilsner (all they brew) is fantastic! Probably the best craft Pils I've tried. They're right on the water at the end of the railroad tracks in the old roundhouse.

Go to Volo Cafe for dinner. Good food, GREAT beer, they keep some of the best Canadian craft brews on tap. I used to travel to Toronto on business quite frequently, and would go there every night.

I'm in for the next buy, just let me know!

1 x TF-MOPA
1 x TF-GPRM
1 x FB-PILS
1 x CM-WHET

1 x 1 lb bag of Coriander (1763-2)
1 x 1 lb bag of Lemon Peel (SH-LMON-1)
1 x 1 lb bag of Sweet Orange Peel (1768-2)

I would like to order the following:
BZ-MUHN 2 sacks
BZ-WHT 1
CM-2ROW 11
TF-MOPA 3
GW-C60 1

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back