MD grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in splitting a bag of 2Row and MO. I'm getting a couple bags of 2 Row, but would like to mix in some MO for inventory.

Sheldon

Sheeldon,

I'd be in for half a bag of 2Row and half a bag of MO.

Never bought grain in bulk before so I do'nt know what all I would use, but those seem like decent base malts.

I have used the 2-Row, but not the MO, want to see the difference it makes and some recipes specify MO. I like to experiment with differenct base grains.

Sheldon

Okay. I'm in for one bag of MO.

Stephin, you can split when we pick up and Sheeldon and I will work out the difference in cash separately.

Thanks!

Okay. I'm in for one bag of MO.

Stephin, you can split when we pick up and Sheeldon and I will work out the difference in cash separately.

Thanks!

if you want, i canl ist you each with .5 to break it out. '

I have sheeldon with 1.5 2 row and .5 MO and you with .5 of each.

I'd like to increase my order of CMC 2 Row from (1) bag to (2) bags if that's cool. Also I'm curious about bulk hops. I kinda prefer leaf hops but all I see in the catalog are pellets. Any suggestions, or do I just need to suck it up and switch to pellets?

I'd like to increase my order of CMC 2 Row from (1) bag to (2) bags if that's cool. Also I'm curious about bulk hops. I kinda prefer leaf hops but all I see in the catalog are pellets. Any suggestions, or do I just need to suck it up and switch to pellets?

i tend to think pellet is better anyways,... but thats just me. I also dont find NCMs prices to be worth dealing with. jsut go to hops direct.

I haven't brewed in 3 months, so I only need:

1 gallon - Star San

How much is a container of PBW?

Do we have access to Belgian Candy?

-Mike

When are you thinking of placing the order and when will it arrive? A Week / Month?

Do we have multiple people trying to split cases of Star San? I mentioned this in another post, but I'll take a gallon as well.

whats the shipping charge on a pound of hops? is it worth buying through this group or do you think hops direct is a better deal?

please add:

1x - BD-LCRN ( bairds light carastan malt)

to my order.

man I can't wait to get this stuff, plus Harbor freight is on my drive down....the plotting begins. also thanks claphamsa for hosting this thing.

Okay, I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a grain mill now. I'll take:

1 bag CM-2Row
1 bag TF-MOPA

I'm new to HBTalk and would like to participate in this group buy if still possible. Please let me know how to proceed.

Winzorb: read the first page first post, look through the malt sheet and post what you want to buy on here. read the instructions carefully.

so are we up to our needed number of bags? is there a second pallet that needs to be filled?

any chance of getting a bag tally so far.

were at 47 bags, and 42 fit on a pallat... ill cut mine out, since I have plenty of grain. I have a freind who has too much pils, if anyone would be willing to sub theirs for his (its a bit cheaper 30$ but about 4 months old) Other than that, well need to have people cut 3 bags untill the next order, or I will.

I can cut my pils, I have more on hand than I realized.

Can I add a lb of oak chips and one Irish Moss without causing any pain or problems? Willing to split these if anyone is interested, its just a great price for something I plan to use.

Gracias

Sheldon

I caught this too late.... or just couldn't decide quick enough.... but am in for 3 bags on the next order/pallet depending on what you want to do.

I was the last to request so I understand if you need to cut 3 from me. I definitely would like to keep the 2-row and possibly the Cara-Pils. First to cut would be the bz-pils. Just let me know. Thanks!

part of me regrets letting my BURP membership lapse... but i was never able to go, as they were unable to let people know when the meetings were. and they had them in crazy places like woodbridge and mclain :p

never in Hoodbridge. Next meeting is Saturday in Fairfax. After that, I would expect a few up in ur neck of the woods. I hate going up to Bethesda and Silver Springs, but its like going to a mini brew and food fest. This saturday is a chilli cook off. Let me know if u need the addy.

Sheldon

1 clear candi syrup, 2 D2 and 1 Dark candi syrup for jbay

1lb oak chips, 1 irish moss for sheeldon

any other special crap?

OP is updated with spreadsheet. let me know if anyone sees anything off.

Back