MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am out of town. Can you PM me and I'll try to P/U On Sunday when I get home. I can Bring cash or paypal you before I come. I really appreciate you doing this for us home brewers.

Sorry dude for not helping. I could have but did not login to HBT until now.

Are you around this weekend for pickup? I can come whenever it is convenient for you...

im telling people to stop bye sunday afternoon, i should be planted on the couch being pissed off the nats lost and the Bengals arent on TV.

Let's get this next one rolling!!!!

1 bag Superior Pislen
1 bag CMC 2-Row
5 lbs clear candi sugar
5 lbs dark candi sugar

Thanks!

Out of curiosity, do Urbana pick-ups still happen? Much easier for me to swing by Urbana than TP these days.
Few projects to wrap up and I'll have nothing left to do but actually brew haha.

Out of curiosity, do Urbana pick-ups still happen? Much easier for me to swing by Urbana than TP these days.
Few projects to wrap up and I'll have nothing left to do but actually brew haha.
its hit or miss... they are never planned. but there are enough people up in Fredrick that something can usually be worked out.

I would like one bag of CM‐PALE.

Peter78 - I will split a bag of CM-WHET with you, if you have not found someone else.

Cheers,

Kirk

Is there anybody in Baltimore or north getting in on this buy? I live in Bel Air and would like to hook up with somebody who can bring grain north.

I live in Forest hill not sure if I am going to get anything this go-round but if I do I don't mind grabbing it for you but you will have to make arrangements for payment.

What's the count up to for the current order? I plan on ordering a few bags in the next few weeks, but am trying to time it right so I have the room for it. If this order isn't going to fill for a couple weeks, I may just jump in. Thanks.

its not alot whatever it is.... maybe 10?

whoever left me the pale ale and harvest ale (among others) hit me up with a PM.

I'm sorry, but I am going to have to back out of the upcoming order. Hopefully, next time around I will be able to get back in.

Matt

pksmitty said:
Is there anybody in Baltimore or north getting in on this buy? I live in Bel Air and would like to hook up with somebody who can bring grain north.

Sweetie I'm trying to get in a buy, if I do, I can pick up your grain and you can pick it up from me. I live downtown in mt Vernon.
Ill keep you updated!!
Maria

I'd like a three sacks please. And I'll take 5 lbs of PBW if you still have that.

GW-2ROW
5298 - Briess 2-Row Brewers Malt
CM-PALE

I live in Glen Burnie, just south of Baltimore and would be interested in arranging some closer pickup...or would be willing to BE the closer pickup for some of you that are even farther north.

Back