MD Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerChef17

Reaction score
Greetings from the lovely state of MD. Just joined yesterday but have been brewing for about 3 months now with a lot of success! Have have had 2 great batches thus far and am currently waiting on my dunkelwizen to finish conditioning. In addition I just made my first non kit mini-mash beer - Skanky Pumpkin Ale that seems to be going great so far and am planning a apfelwizen!

Welcome. I live down in Towson. Been brewing a few years now. Learned most of what I know from Books and HBT.

:) yeah I've learned everything so far from reading HBT and articles online as well some youtube videos. Are there any LHBS around townson? The closest one I've been able to find is in Newark DE which is 30m away from anywhere I ever go since my Bro doesn't go to grad school there anymore lol

sorry for the slow response.

Nope, closest LHBS to towson are maryland homebrew in columbia and annapolis homebrew in severa park. I have used both.

My favorite place to get ingredients and supplies from is http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com They have low cost shipping and usually have a 3 day turn around time.

Also, where in HDG are you? My wife and I may be looking to move up to harford county. Her parents are debating having something built in bulle rock.

Welcome. I have spent quite a bit of time around your area. I grew up in Elkton and will actually be moving back there soon. I would also reccomend BMW over anything you are going to find locally.

Welcome, from Bel Air.

There is also an LHBS in Baldwin The Thirsty Brewer. Not exactly convenient to Havre De Grace, but if you happen to wander in that direction... Tom, the owner, is a great guy to deal with.

sorry for the slow response.

Nope, closest LHBS to towson are maryland homebrew in columbia and annapolis homebrew in severa park. I have used both.

My favorite place to get ingredients and supplies from is http://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com They have low cost shipping and usually have a 3 day turn around time.

Also, where in HDG are you? My wife and I may be looking to move up to harford county. Her parents are debating having something built in bulle rock.

Nice I live in bulle rock in the villa homes on the driving range. Its a great neighborhood - high association fees but they literally do all the work - mowing, snow shoveling, edging, etc...

Ill have to try out bmw...ive been using midwest but they take like a week to actually ship out my order then it arrives 3-4 days after

Welcome, from Bel Air.

There is also an LHBS in Baldwin The Thirsty Brewer. Not exactly convenient to Havre De Grace, but if you happen to wander in that direction... Tom, the owner, is a great guy to deal with.

Nice - I work in the city and google says it will only take me an extra 25m to stop there on my way home, plus I am in Bel Air at least 1/month so I will def be checking out.

Back