Maybe a cool growler thread?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWeeb

Reaction score
Not sure if this will get any traction, or even worth the time, but I am like many out there that seem to accumulate growlers. I know some collect intentionally; for me, just seem to pick them up when I find myself at a new brewery without one to fill. Here is my latest, a stainless steel double wall vacuum sealed double-bail closure thing with the words "Kicking Mash and Taking Grains" - from Brewery Ricoli here in the Denver metro area. Post yours!

growler.jpg

Quick pic of three more, left to right, the ubiquitous but very cool Sierra Nevada, another one from Ricoli, and a very special one from Germany; Isar Brau which was one of the last independent breweries just south of Munich.

growler2.jpg

Hey thanks Tagz,

My usual drag around is this one, because it's insulated and kinda bulletproof...

DSC_1895-X2.jpg

Not sure if this will get any traction, or even worth the time, but I am like many out there that seem to accumulate growlers. I know some collect intentionally; for me, just seem to pick them up when I find myself at a new brewery without one to fill. Here is my latest, a stainless steel double wall vacuum sealed double-bail closure thing with the words "Kicking Mash and Taking Grains" - from Brewery Ricoli here in the Denver metro area. Post yours!

That's a pretty cool growler, who is the manufacturer?

That's a pretty cool growler, who is the manufacturer?

drinktanks.com

Retail for $69.00, this one was $80 with a one year membership in the "Rickstar" club, which gets me $1 off pints and $2 off growler fills at the brewery, as well as special "member only" release parties and special tastings. Not a bad deal, if I only use it a few times a month for the year.

Back