Masstoberfest 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can free up two taps I'll bring a couple logs from the Bog

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I think he meant to write that to another forum. I didn't think we were worthy enough for the great capes presence or beer.

I know I don't have jack **** for rocks unfortunately (actually being serious for once even though it doesn't ultimately help)

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I have a piece of counter top left. let me see what i can do. i still may have those granite chunks i got from rookie. let me look. ... :D ... :beard:

I'm not that worried about the rocks, ultimately. Worst-case, I should be able to find some granite garden edging and whack it with a big hammer. Or, I know there are some small countertop pieces down at the ReStore which shouldn't cost too much. I'm heading down there on Saturday (looking for cheap windows for my new shed), I'll see what they've got around.

If there is a granite counter top place near you, see iffin' they have any broken pieces laying around out back. you should get them for zip ... ;) ... :mug:

You are welcome to come up to my house and pick some up. I have about a metric ass ton of granite.

Sent from the kingdom of beer.

Bring it. You can never have too many available taps. And ice. You can't have too much ice. And strippers. More strippers are always better than less.

OK I'll add ice and strippers to the list. Do the strippers have to be breathing or do you have a spot under the shed that is in need of filling?

They would probably make really bad strippers, since life hasn't yet ground their optimism, self esteem and dignity into dust. You have to have gone through your own personal cataclysmic life disasters to truly be depraved enough to be a top shelf stripper.

Not that I've given it any thought.

They would probably make really bad strippers, since life hasn't yet ground their optimism, self esteem and dignity into dust. You have to have gone through your own personal cataclysmic life disasters to truly be depraved enough to be a top shelf stripper.

Not that I've given it any thought.

We can always hope for a couple with father issues...

Back