• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida !!! Massive Deal--->Single tier semi-auto 3 Keg stand & entire brewing setup!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PuckeredPenguin

Reaction score
Fellow Brew Heads,

It has been some time since I enjoyed the opportunity to make some of that delicious nectar of the Gods, and sadly I don't see myself utilizing my gear anytime soon, (Military and kids). Please see the attached photos for details and I will answer any questions you may have about the sale.

Included in this sale is everything you see in the photos. All components and brew stand are in perfect working order, and a demonstration and walkthrough will be provided if desired.

1) single tier 3 Keg custom made steel brew stand. 3 X Banjo burners with 2 x furnace valves (LP converted). Each burner is mounted to the stand with a wind shield, SS square keg burner supports to keep the heat transfer to the stand to a minimum. 2 X March hi-temp pumps, 2 X Auber PID temp controllers w/upgraded K type thermocouples with quick disconnects (QD) on all fittings. Multiple sparg arms and floats. Sight gauges and Brewmometers on each keg. The HLT has a custom 1/2" copper HERMS coil, and the boil kettle has a solid SS removable false bottom thanks @Jaybird. Multiple digital and analog scales, several thermometers and hydrometers to include an optical refractometer.

A custom made Rebel Mills adjustable electric grain mill. she will go through 30+ lbs of grain in less than 5 minutes without skipping a beat! A complete set of high temp silicone wort transfer hoses all with brass QD's. A counter flow wort chiller made from copper and natural rubber hose. If you don't have one of these in your shop you are missing out! This thing will take boiling water to tap temperature in a single pass! Boil keg to ferm vessel every time!

A 2009 Kenmore large (11.0 cuft) chest freezer on a wooden stand w/wheels. The freezer (ferm vessel) is controlled by an auber PID with heat and cooling control. Large enough to ferment/age/lager 6 X Lg glass carboys with ease! A minimum of 8 ball lock kegs with a bunch of extra gaskets, o-rings and seals to rebuild the old ones. several containers of extra parts, fittings, seals, sealant, lube, clamps, gauges, and much more.

Every tool and gadget you could want! 2 X stir plates with NSF magnets, large beakers for starters, O2 diffuser, tank and filter, bottling cappers and new caps, not to mention 50+ bottles. A bottle drying rack and a keg to bottle filling device. 2 x Co2 tanks one large and one small, with gauges.

Cleaning chemicals and supplies galore, H2O additives and conditioners, stoppers, caps, air locks, rubber plugs and more seals! 2 x SS extra boil kettles and a SS bucket, you can never have enough SS buckets! Really too much to list!

Please ask your questions about what is included!

I have invested over $4000.00+ into all the equipment you see pictured.

Not willing to break up the system or piece out individual components.

Conditions of the sale: I will be willing to deliver or meet halfway but no more than 200 Miles from Jacksonville, FL. I can assist with facilitating shipping freight but buyer is responsible for shipping all costs.

Again please take a look and make me a reasonable offer for everything you see pictured. I will respond to all reasonable offers and will remove the post when it is sold.

Thanks for your time!

Please let me know if the below google photos link does not work, I have over 40 photos of the gear and could not upload all of them to the post.

https://goo.gl/photos/S5wuX9XB3CMKQ2t66

NPH :mug:

IMG_5306 (1).jpg

IMG_5305 (1).jpg

IMG_5302 (1).jpg

IMG_5295 (1).jpg

IMG_5281 (2).jpg

IMG_5278 (1).jpg

IMG_5269 (2).jpg

IMG_5271 (1).jpg

IMG_5248 (2).jpg

IMG_5254 (1).jpg

IMG_5253 (1).jpg

IMG_5255 (1).jpg

IMG_5266 (1).jpg

IMG_5259 (1).jpg

IMG_5263 (2).jpg

IMG_5268 (2).jpg

IMG_5274 (1).jpg

IMG_5285 (2).jpg

IMG_5287 (2).jpg

IMG_5293 (1).jpg

FYI, per the forum rules, you have to post your asking price:

Rules
  1. Classifieds is 100% at your own risk. HomeBrewTalk nor anyone associated with HomeBrewTalk is responsible for your transaction nor can we help you in anyway.
  2. Absolutely NO commercial, reselling, vendor like postings or bulk selling will be allowed.
  3. Do not bump your own thread while it is still on page.
  4. No disparaging remarks are allowed in a Classified thread. If you think someone's goods are junk, priced too high, etc, keep it to yourself. No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself. Neither is a Classified thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion. It is not a typical thread but is someone's advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a Classifieds thread.[
  5. All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price. List only items you have for sale. Do not buy or sell for non-members.
  6. You may NOT sell beer, commercial or homebrew, on this forum.

Latest posts

Back