• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Mash Tun, Brew Kettle, Corny Kegs, Therminator, Carboys… Oh My!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YD_Stretch

Reaction score
So… the kegerator stopped working and I now need to produce a new one (I know, first-world problems). My ideals were bigger than my abilities when I started brewing and I need to downsize to a more stream-lined 5 gallon system. I’m selling off my under-utilized supplies to fund the new upgraded kegerator project. Not looking to ship right now, rather see these used locally. I am willing to accept “bundled” offer for everything, but thought I’d offer broken up prices first. All prices are OBO, and as-is. I’d like to have cash in hand this weekend to get going on searching for the right fridge. I’m available all day Saturday for pick up in Hebron, CT (might be open Sunday too). Send over a PM with your interests. Offers with local beer included will help tip the balance in your favor :mug:.
10 Gallon brewing system: (Camlock connectors in pictures included if you want them):
Insulated stainless steel euro keg bottom-drain mash tun - $275 (collapsible false bottom, ¼” NPT to ½” NPT stainless steel coupler for ½” NPT thermometer, ¼” K-type thermo sensor and wires, camlock sparge system and insulation blanket, top and bottom included)

Spike Brewing 15-gallon stainless steel brew kettle w/2 horizontal welded couplers - $200 – Included in price, thermometer, 3 piece ball valve, and sight gauge

2 Ball-lock Corny kegs – new o-rings and hold pressure fine - $45 each ($55 each at LHBS in CT)

Blichmann Therminator – got this in a package deal and I already have one. Getting the threads (hose connectors-water in) repaired right now, so pictures to come when finished. - $150

Three glass fermenters – 6+? Gallon and (2) 5 gallon (will include brew hauler and carry handle if bought together) - $35, $30

Banjo Burner – Used - $45

Heck, I’ll even throw in some extra bottles if you’d like…:D free! (others to choose from)

Would you be interested in shipping the kegs. If so I would be very interested in both kegs. Shipping would be to 04240.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey, I'm in Storrs and would love to take a peek at your 10gal system! Are you going to be around, this weekend?

EDIT: Whoops! You said send a PM.

jcp, send me a PM and I'll give you my email to set up a meeting.

Not looking to ship...yet. There's got to be enough CT brewers to pick up this stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Are the kegs available? If so I'd like them

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just got the Therminator back from the metals shop and the threads work great! Here are the promised pics.

Mash Tun and Therminator are gone. Great exchange! Other gear is still around and offered in order of PMs received. Thanks to everybody for their interest.

Everything sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Back