Maryland Homebrewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared311

Reaction score
Just looking for other homebrewers in Maryland. I currently live in College Park and would like to meet up with others and brew some beers and trade. I was also hoping to throw a party where everyone could bring their own brew and we could taste them all.

cronxitawney said:
I would like to try to make it to this one. It sounds like you guys had a good time.

oh I think we did

How is everyone's brew doing? I finally made my ****ing Fat Tire clone today

Anyone from around College Park area? I was wondering if anyone did an analysis on the water mineral content.

I should be getting stationed there in September. I will be living around the Andrews AFB area. I'm originally from Mount Airy (near Frederick) so I can't wait to be near home! Lived in college park for a little while when i was going to school there.

I'm originally from Mount Airy (near Frederick)

I think you spelled it wrong, it's Fredneck ;)

There was a pretty bad fire that ran through the historic district a little while ago....started at a pizza joint

Yeah i heard about it. Last time i went home i saw the damage. There was a restaurant damaged in that fire that me and my dad went to for breakfast every time i came home on leave. Before i joined the military we went there every weekend since before i started high school (so a REALLY long time ago). Kinda our tradition. Last time i was home was the first time we didn't go. But they just opened it back up from what i hear so i can't wait to go back.

I'm a little late on this thread but would love to get together and brew sometime. Was anyone at the Big Brew in Columbia?

I'm a newbie brewer in College Park, are you all still in the area? and are y'all interested in doing a homebrewers meet-up/brew session?

i'm looking for other local brewers to bulk buy with, trade recipes, brews, etc.

Back