• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Manassas CL: Cornies & CO2 tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
Not my ad (and I'm making no comment), just ran across this Manassas, VA Craigslist post:

***OPEN FOR TRADES: Interests are nitro and electric r/c cars, electronics, car audio, powder coating equipment, old bicycles. ANYTHING else as well....offer away!!!

Up for sale is three CO2 tanks that are over half full each at least.

Also available is 7 pony kegs in mint condition. Some are full of beer but are definitely skunked by now.

Threw a party long time ago and never ended up returning any of the equipment. Also have over 12 bartender style taps.

Not sure of the value of these items, so I am willing to sell separately or in groups depending on what you need.

Open for trade as well.

I own a small business and I am setup to charge your credit card as well for the purchases at no extra cost to you!!

Home brew setup would be great. Could make numerous kegerators out of these!!

3E73I53Jd5I45Ka5Med2r8a645d44eba01945.jpg

3Ec3Ld3I55Na5L15G2d2r7788e6b850b31120.jpg

3Ge3K53M25Nd5Gc5Hdd2r0c4e5e9b82b310ba.jpg

Well a big f u to Sam Adams, Microstar, and the rest of the kegs this guy is selling illegally. The CO2 tanks look fine though. And where is the 12 tap system? Yeah right I'd give this guy my credit card.

Well a big f u to Sam Adams, Microstar, and the rest of the kegs this guy is selling illegally. The CO2 tanks look fine though. And where is the 12 tap system? Yeah right I'd give this guy my credit card.

That was a good 4th post for you partner

The kegs for sale would be part of many many discussions already hashed out on this site... depending on how long ago the party was though the kegs may already be written off / past the dates the orginal brewery's would have kept them in service... whether that matters or not I do now know.

as for the 12 tap system... he states he has 12 bar style taps... which Im sure means he had 12 SANKE style taps available..

I would also wager that this guy has no idea selling the stuff may be illegal... as he said he threw a large party, never returned stuff...most likely thinks he can't really return it anymore and just wants it gone... it was listed on CL, and posted here by a member who simply saw the Cl ad...

Back