making custom premix system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phreakazoid

Reaction score
first off I want to thank you all in advance for any help you can provide.

ok so for the setup I've envisioned. I first got the idea when I saw the bar bandit (seen here ). the major problem I see with his setup is the soda doesn't stay cold. so my idea is to incorporate this into a kegorator type of setup. I will place the 2 liter bottles in a mini fridge. and run all the required equipment in the fridge. so here's the question part of all this. I know I'll need purchase about 100ft of tubing ( more is better than not having enough). a 5lb co2 tank with regulator. a 3 or 4 spout manifold (depending on how many flavors I go with) . with thr bar bandit setup. it appears that he punched holes in the bottle lids and ran a tube into the bottle. and I'm assuming sealed the cap somehow. with this setup do I still need a carbonator for each bottle? do I need couplers? am I missing anything else?

also I would like to note that I'm choosing to do premix at this time because I do not have the space for a postmix system and it's bib setup.

any help with this would be awesome
thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back