Lycan's Intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lycan

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to homebrewing. I made a pumpkin ale for my first batch. It is in it's second week in the bottles and I tried one on friday and there isn't much carbination. I am really enjoy Killians Irish Red, Guinesses, Bud light and it's lime flavor. My wife and I are currently in love with pumpkin ales (especially Shipyards Pumpkin head). I look forward to getting help and learning about this hobby. I can't believe how much cheaper it is to make you own beer than to buy it. The only downside is the wait!!

I don't know if I would have admitted to liking Bud Lights Lime flavor....:eek: Just the same Congrats on finding a new hobby to challenge your wife's bookkeeping skills ;)

That's ok.... I don't mind admitting to liking it. My wife and I don't drink it all that much but thought I would post what I like to drink.
Thanks for the reply!!

Welcome!

As hobbies go, you won't find a group that is more laid back, detail-oriented, passionate, and impatient as brewers. I say that with nothing but love. I recently came here myself, and it is pretty amazing.

I would be brewing every week if funds allowed, and I'm already prepping to move from extract to all grain, bottling to kegging, and have mapped an area in my basement for my keezer build.

Welcome to the addiction.

Back