Lucked Out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodwha

Reaction score
We found a house in Lakeway to move into at the end of the month, but we'll be losing a bedroom. We each have our own spare room as it is now, and I'm not sure how well we could share it, and so I was about to do rock, paper, scissors for it when she asked me what all I'd need to do to make a nice looking fermentation chamber so that I can keep it near the laundry room.

So I'll be planning a fermentation chamber build sooner than thought.

:mug:

Your going to be just down the road. I live in Marble Falls.

Check out Solid Rock Brewing, around the corner in Spicewood.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Awesome! Thanks for the tip!

We are really looking forward to the move.

Hadn't realized it, but I've had their Dauntless IPA while eating out there.

I like their beer and they are really great people. I am headed over there tomorrow as a volunteer to help bottle beer.

There are several beer venues in the Austin area and I still learning, but I also recommend going over to Jester King, they have their own stuff and lots of other things to try as well. Right next door is Stanley's pizza and they have brick oven pizza and a few more beers to try including 512 barrel aged Pecan Porter.
It all set in a "farmhouse" country setting.

We've heard of jester King's, as well as the great pizza place, and on our way back to san Antonio from looking at houses drove by it. We shall certainly be stopping by!

With volunteers bottling it sounds like a small operation such as with Ranger Creek, though they are only a brewery/distillery.

Have you been by Banger's in Austin? LOTS of beer and good sausage!

Latest posts

Back