• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LTT: Blichmann 15 gallon for a 10 gallon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerhead

Reaction score
I have a 15 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker, never used and I was looking to trade down to a 10 gallon. After two years now of never using it since I have never had the space for two batches to be going at once, alongside the fact that I have never boiled more than 6.5 gallons, I figure I might as well get something useful out of it instead of have it just collect dust.

Please let me know if you have a 10g blichmann that is in pretty good to newish condition. As of right now I am not really looking for anything else but another boilermaker.

If you are in the metro-boston area as well that would be great as I don't really want to ship this but I am up for other offers as well.

Thanks!

I have a 10 Gallon blichmann in Chicago if you decide you want to ship.

I have a 10 gallon BoilerMaker which is a bit tight for most of my 6.5-7 gallon batches (that's what goes into the fermenter so I can fill two 3 gallon kegs) since I often start with over 8 gallons of wort... I just finished making my keggle and used it for the first time last weekend...

If you want to check the condition of my Blichmann (I take really good care of it) let me know (shoot me a PM)... I'll be around this weekend, and don't have anything planned [yet] for Sunday...

The OP hasn't contacted me yet, so I kind of doubt he would be looking to trade where shipping was involved.

I'm also not looking to ship my BoilerMaker anywhere. I'll keep it and use it before shipping it someplace.

Back