Lowest Price! - Amazon Lightning Deal for ITC-308 WiFi Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
⏰Lightning Deal for Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller!!⏰ (Two variations are available)

Don't miss out on this great deal:bigmug:
👉ITC-308 Temperature Controller (Standard) - 20% off Deal Price: US$28.00
Amazon.com: Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W: Kitchen & Dining

👉ITC-308 WIFI Temperature Controller- 30% off Deal Price: US$35.00
Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Remote Monitoring Controlling Home Brewing Fermentation Breeding Incubation Greenhouse: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Schedule: May 14, 2021 11:55 AM - May 14, 2021 5:55 PM (Pacific Time)

1620986779028.png

Last edited:
New (to me) chest freezer arrived this weekend. Now I need another Inkbird. :D

I have an ITC-308 (non WiFi) where the temp probe connects to the unit with a 3.5mm jack. Some links for the 308 show this as hard-wired to the unit?

Is there a way to specify the version with the 3.5mm jack when ordering?

Yeah 15% off upcoming deal for the ITC-308 wifi temp controller.:bigmug:
Date: 2021/5/18 3:55 AM - 11:15 PM
Product link: Amazon.de: Inkbird ITC-308-WIFI Thermostat, Heizen Kühlen Steckdose Temperaturregler Fernsteuerung per App
Thanks @inkbird, got me one, but with 9 euros of the price it still left me with € 47. I must say the difference between the US offer at $ 38(=€31) and the EU offer at € 47 is at least considerably. Why is this?
I am starting to feel that US users of this forum are favored above EU users with these Inkbird offers, I would like to see that any user wherever in the world gets the same offer. The same goes for give aways, allways US only, HBF users from other parts of the world can't enter.
1621355027513.png

Thanks @inkbird, got me one, but with 9 euros of the price it still left me with € 47. I must say the difference between the US offer at $ 38(=€31) and the EU offer at € 47 is at least considerably. Why is this?
I am starting to feel that US users of this forum are favored above EU users with these Inkbird offers, I would like to see that any user wherever in the world gets the same offer. The same goes for give aways, allways US only, HBF users from other parts of the world can't enter.
View attachment 729491
Because the value-added tax in Europe is much more expensive than that in the US.😂 We do international giveaway on here from time to time, it's not just for peopel located in the US.

Because the value-added tax in Europe is much more expensive than that in the US.😂 We do international giveaway on here from time to time, it's not just for peopel located in the US.
So the difference of the 30% off for US opposed to 15% off for Canada and EU had nothing to do with it?! Imo if EU also had 30% off, EU customers could have grabbed it for 39 euros($47), still way off but more in the range of the US offer. (Canada would have been $49 instead of $60)

So the difference of the 30% off for US opposed to 15% off for Canada and EU had nothing to do with it?! Imo if EU also had 30% off, EU customers could have grabbed it for 39 euros($47), still way off but more in the range of the US offer. (Canada would have been $49 instead of $60)
We can't have 30% off on Amazon EU but we could compensate you another 15%off code next time. So you could have exclusive 30% off for it.

We can't have 30% off on Amazon EU but we could compensate you another 15%off code next time. So you could have exclusive 30% off for it.
I admire the tenacity with which Inkbird tries to keep their customers happy. I have been using Inkbird products for a few years now and besides the products being very good the service is also excellent, I had a broken ITC308 once and it was replaced within the warranty period.

And here again, Inkbird listens carefully to what is going on with customers.

Thanks and thumbs up!

View attachment 729491
I think US only for giveaways largely comes down to the issue of the exorbitant shipping rates to send a free product to another continent. Just the facts of where most of these warehouses are located.

New (to me) chest freezer arrived this weekend. Now I need another Inkbird. :D

I have an ITC-308 (non WiFi) where the temp probe connects to the unit with a 3.5mm jack. Some links for the 308 show this as hard-wired to the unit?

Is there a way to specify the version with the 3.5mm jack when ordering?

Answering my own question. 😆

I went back and looked at my initial Inkbird order, and it appears I ordered the ITC-308S.

The "S" model has the detachable probe. I had apparently ordered the "short probe" version.

The unit advertised in this thread (and which I just purchased and received), has a hard-wired temp probe wire.

Functionality is exactly the same aside from the 3.5mm connection.

Answering my own question. 😆

I went back and looked at my initial Inkbird order, and it appears I ordered the ITC-308S.

The "S" model has the detachable probe. I had apparently ordered the "short probe" version.

The unit advertised in this thread (and which I just purchased and received), has a hard-wired temp probe wire.

Functionality is exactly the same aside from the 3.5mm connection.
Yes you ordered the correct one. Sorry I thought I had replied to you. I was going to recommend the ITC-308S. Glad you got the correct item that meets your needs!

Back