Love pid 16-2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordHafen

Reaction score
Testing my new Ebrew supply box today and it is using 2 16-2 love pid for the HLT and boil kettles, I am noticing around 10degree low and high on my actual temps - example my boil started at around 235, is there a way to calibrate the pid? I don't believe it's the wires or sensor, as it is accurately off. I do not see much in the instructions but they are not very clear, any suggestions would be appreciated

If you got them from ebrewsupply I hear Ryan (the owner) is a champ at customer service. I'm ordering a diy panel kit from them soon.

Ryan is phenomenal at customer service, it was just late I had already emailed him figured I would post here to see if I could get a response while testing the system. He is currently working on it and I believe my problem was the temp probes being in stagnant water showing accurate temps, need to move them

Back