• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon Lots of various homebrew items for sale - advanced and kegerator stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DKershner

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been out of homebrewing for awhile now, and am finally selling off the last of my stuff. It's kind of a random smattering, but it's basically all of the stuff that is shippable (i.e. Not fermentation chambers or kegerators or mash tuns). I used to be a fairly advanced homebrewer, which makes it even more random, as you know.

Without further ado:
It's all on ebay here

Individual Links:
Homebrew Fittings 2 Bulkheads, 2 Couplers, 1 Plug + 1 Bazooka Tube Stainless - $20
March Pump 809HS Poly Head w/ Connections for Homebrewing - SOLD
71ft BevFlex 3/16" Beer Line for Kegerator Taps Homebrew - SOLD
Blichmann Beergun Beer Gun - SOLD
Fermwrap Fementation Heater Homebrew - $20
Keglove Portable Keg Cooler Corny Corney Kegs - $29
Johnson Controls Thermostat Refrigerator Kegerator Homebrew - $39
Portable Refractometer Homebrew - $29
StirStarter Stir Plate Homebrew Yeast Starter - $49
Ranco Thermostat Electronic Heat or Cool Homebrew Kegerator Fermentation Chamber - $60
American Sankey D Coupler - $19.99

There is also a few tap handles that I won't bore you with.

In addition, if you are local to Central Oregon, I have a 3 tap kegerator, 10 cornies, a home depot 10gal mash tun, and a nitrogen tank and regulator for sale. Please inquire.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!

Sure. Wasn't a rule back then. I'll post em in the morning and update everything that already sold.

ThreadNecromancer.png

Back