Lost Wine Kit Directions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

par383

Reaction score
I bought and made a kit for some white zinfadel about a month or so ago. However, I seem to have misplaced the directions. Can someone please give me the "cliffs notes" version of what I'm supposed to do from here?

I know at some point I'm supposed to rack the wine, add the 2nd bag of white grape juice, and add the 2-3 small packets of stuff (sulphites, and something else...I can't remember on the top of my head). But I'm not quite sure on the exact steps.
Cheers.:mug:

Well, I'm not sure. Most kits are the same, but mine didn't come with any juice packs. I bet if you went to the manufacturer's website, they could easily provide the instructions to you either on the site or via email. Mine will be different, since I make only dry red kits.

That's it! Thanks. Although, it looks like mine is going to be in the primary for about a month, instead of a week. Oh well. It's homebrew. I'm just....adding my own personal touch...yeah, that's it...

Latest posts

Back