Los Angeles Area Competitions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theashman661

Reaction score
Is there a site or somewhere I should look for all the local HB Comps? I entered in the LACF today, but was wondering if there any more around the corner! Thank you!

I bet you could consolidate all of your threads regarding local brewers, your introduction, and local comps. ;)

My favorite site to use is:
http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/aha-events/calendar/?event_id=16

It is not specific to your state, but it will help. I found it once when I googled for North Carolina competitions. You should do that as well. I would not isolate it to Burbank, do LA County, So. Cal. or even just California. Find a local home brew club as well and do that the same way you find a competition. This site also has home brew clubs listed but I assume not all are featured here.

How would I consolidate my thread? Thank you for the info on the comp / brew clubs. We have a local brew club called the Maltose Falcons. But they are not in my direct area. Still trying to find some club in my immediate area, who knows, maybe i'll start my own club!

Back