• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to sell my Chillzilla!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyled93

Reaction score
Hey fellow Brewers!

I'm looking to sell my Chillzilla as I have decided to go a different direction. Please see the photos. None of the fittings are included. I have meticulously cleaned after ever brew followed by a sanitizer soak.

Price for the chiller $135 plus shipping. ( it should fit in a if it fits it ships box)

Zip code from 27518. The below link should provide you and estimated shipping cost. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426891253.958241.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426891263.954515.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426891273.339057.jpg

http://postcalc.usps.com/Mobile/Default.aspx

Last edited:
If you include the fittings, I would be interested. Or possible a different quote with the fittings.

Latest posts

Back