Looking for Pliny the Elder, Heady Topper or similar to Trade. I'm in midwest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beestin

Reaction score
Hey i've really been wanting to try Heady Topper and/or Pliny the Elder. I have a Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue Pale Ale which is the best beer made in Iowa. Often compared to Three Floyds Zombie Dust but often ranked even better. It's very hard to get around here. People follow the delivery truck around and it sells out in something like an hour or less every time its rarely bottled. Also would trade for other beers not available here. Some of the bigger names I can get would be Stone, Founders, Bells, Boulevard, New Belgium...

Let me know. Thanks
Brett

You are going to want to post this in the sampling and critiquing forum. There will be people on both coasts looking for a Toppling Goliath trading partner, you should have no issues getting what you want.

Beestin - I have some fresh Pliny that was purchased on Dec 26th and would be interested in finding a way to get you some. Are you still interested?

Latest posts

Back