Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indranil Saikia

Reaction score
Hello,

Indy here. Looking for beer enthusiast and experienced brewer to help me built new beer recipes for my new commercial beer brand in my country. Specifically looking for a head brewer.

Just throwing a really outside-the-box idea in here.....maybe tell people which country you're in! You might be better off trying probrewer forum (or something similar). This site is predominantly home brewers.

Yeah my bad. Wanted to start off as general chit chat. Very new to this. I am a homebrewer and just wanted to make it bigger. Cheers, will post the full details in the pro Brewer forum.

Looking for beer enthusiast and experienced brewer to help me built new beer recipes for my new commercial beer brand in my country. Specifically looking for a head brewer.

Welcome to HBT, you're in luck as most of us here are head brewers. As my Aussie neighbour asked, it might help if we know where exactly on the planet you're located.

Welcome to HBT, you're in luck as most of us here are head brewers. As my Aussie neighbour asked, it might help if we know where exactly on the planet you're located.

Hello Pkrd,

hahaha my bad again. Yeah this will be in Assam, India as the craft beer trend is increasing and I want to seize the moment and create a strong brand name. I am trying to band together a group of misfits to make the next big thing.

Right now the license work is in progress. I intend to do 2 commercial industries, water and beer. With the right water profile the best beer can be made.

Back