Looking for EKG leaf hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Anyone have a line on EKG whole/leaf hops from the latest harvest?? Hell, I'd take some from the 2019 harvest if it was available. Looking to get at least a full pound (if not two or three). I've been looking at all the suppliers I've bought them from in the past, but no one has them listed. Hops Direct, MoreBeer to name just two. If you know of a place that actually HAS some available, post it up. At this point if I need to purchase from the UK, I will. I just hope they don't languish in customs for months before showing up at my door.

Anyone??

I'm still looking for leaf EKG. If I need to buy more than a pound, that's not an issue. I'm sure I could use up either a 5# or ~10# bag of it in time. I wouldn't be opposed to ordering some from the UK provided shipping isn't a stupid amount.

Thanks... I just sent them a message to see if they'll ship to over here and such. With any luck I'll have an order in, next week, for the 11# amount they offer. I might split the amount/order with another local brewer, or two, IF they're interested. Need the reply from them first.

Latest posts

Back