• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiphop

Reaction score
I need some big help. I brewed too much in to short of time and need 3-4 corny kegs in the next two weeks. I have tried Craigslist, and multiple other apps and not finding much luck with reasonable priced corny kegs. Doesn’t matter Pin lock or ball lock or condition. As long as they don’t have holes and most of the parts and most likely will hold pressure. Just hoping for reasonable priced and hoping for local pickup. I live near Denver Colorado and willing to drive up to 100 miles for pick up. I super appreciate any help.

Hey -- I just ordered a couple of new ones for $75 ea + shipping from Adventures in Homebrewing (normally $119) . They also have used for about 50 bucks ea with a fair amount of 4 and 5 star reviews. Might be worth checking out. Good luck!

I see pin locks on Homebrew Finds quite often for around $35 each when you buy 4.

Back