Looking for a good, widely available pale ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested, but the locator on the website says none within 100 miles.

And the closest fly jack is in PA.
I’m in PA and I’ve found Easy Jack here. I don’t know if those locator things are paid advertising or what. If you have a big well stocked distributor ask there and sometimes if they don’t have stuff they can get it

One that I didn't see mentioned here is BrewDog Light Speed. Lots of hazy flavor packed into a 4%, 95 calorie package. Also another vote for All Day IPA and Sierra Nevada Summer Break.

I liked Light Hearted the best, although it was more "old school" hop flavored. Daytime IPA was a close second. I'll probably buy them both again. The others, not so much.
This is my current favorite of the session IPAs. I brewed the Bell's all grain kit as my third brew and it's in the keezer now. I rushed it a little, being impatient, but it's pretty good. I kegged as soon as I hit FG though, wish I'd left it sit for a few days to clean up. Live and learn!

Back