Looking at yourself in a 'post' mirror??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBergan

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, has anyone, beside me, ever looked back at all the posts you made on here and felt like you were a complete goofus at the beginning?

I just looked back at some of my first posts, and WOW do I feel like that poor guy was such a noob. I know I am still a very new brewer, and I do NOT claim to have any real skill or knowledge at this point, but compared to 'past' me? oh BOY am I in a way better place now.

Yup... There are lots of posts I wish I could edit now. Usually of the "my beer tastes fine, so X procedure clearly isn't needed" kind. Then I tried X procedure, and my beer got better...

or the... is this thing that I did ok? I mean... I already did it, so the beer is gonna be what it's gonna be, but did I f' up

or... 'ummm I think this is wrong with my beer' or 'what should I do for this simple step' but let's think about it WAY too much

Funny thread.

As long as the long knives aren't out for my ass I'm good with whatever random stream of semi-consciousness I've spewed...since Day One :rockin:

Cheers! ;)

I came here because I knew close to nothing about making beer.I'm not ashamed or anything because of noobish-questions. I bet most people started out with those kind of questions. But one of the reasons I'm now able to help others is because I came here, read and asked questions.

Back