Logo sticker quote=$$$$ and more $$$$$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bucks-04

Reaction score
So i went to a trophey store that also does stickers. Got an estimate and it was around $800+. I can't remember the details but there was a minimum and had six colors in the logo. It was even more to get mugs/glasses done in color. Just couldn't believe it. Settled with etched glasses.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

My tip is to not go to a trophy store to get you labels/stickers. If the artwork is truly 6 color than have someone convert it to CMYK, or 4 colors. Look online for stickers, there's tons of places with low minimums, fast service and inexpensive options. You also could just take the artwork to your local Kinkos and have them color print them on label stock.

Do what I did on the etching and do it yourself. It's a fun DIY, but if you find the inexpensive etching places you won't save a ton of money.

Good Luck!

My tip is to not go to a trophy store to get you labels/stickers. If the artwork is truly 6 color than have someone convert it to CMYK, or 4 colors. Look online for stickers, there's tons of places with low minimums, fast service and inexpensive options. You also could just take the artwork to your local Kinkos and have them color print them on label stock.

Do what I did on the etching and do it yourself. It's a fun DIY, but if you find the inexpensive etching places you won't save a ton of money.

Good Luck!

It's probably up to 6 colors because it's screen printed. Are they vinyl? I'd try an on-demand sticker website. For the glasses, you should try bargainmugs.com - he's here on HBT. He does great work and is quite reasonable.

Most sign places now have inkjet printers that can do full color on white vinyl and also cut the outside shape. Minimums are low and the results are amazing. If you ever want to do a one-color vinyl decal, let me know and I'll give you a quote.

It's probably up to 6 colors because it's screen printed. Are they vinyl? I'd try an on-demand sticker website. For the glasses, you should try bargainmugs.com - he's here on HBT. He does great work and is quite reasonable.

Also, if you want some help with design, Josh is amazing. He's done a few logo's for us and he'll work with you until you have exactly what you want. This is a shameless plug from one of his really satisfied customers. :D

So i went to a trophey store that also does stickers. Got an estimate and it was around $800+. I can't remember the details but there was a minimum and had six colors in the logo. It was even more to get mugs/glasses done in color. Just couldn't believe it. Settled with etched glasses.

Any tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Hey Bucks -- my 16 year old son has a small graffiti art business -- high quality stickers, t-shirts, posters, etc. at insanely low prices. PM me your email address and I'll hook you up.

Back