Logistics behind brewing A LOT of beer...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am planning on brewing some beers for my wedding as well.. i'm glad I came across this.. lots of info. I was planning on only brewing for about half the guests, the other half will choose from the variety i provide, including bud, and a good selection of crafts from all over.

I'm in the western burbs (near Naperville), I've got a case of empty Harpoons I won't be using... you're welcome to them if you're ever in the area, as my gift to the happy couple haha. :)

I will talk to my buddy who just moved out there (he's getting married this weekend, so I'll probably wait until things aren't so hectic for him to worry about this).

When you say Harpoons, I assume you're talking about the pop top brown bottles, like they bottle the IPAs in, correct?

Thanks!

BTW, your message store is full, so I wasn't able to reply to your PM.

I will talk to my buddy who just moved out there (he's getting married this weekend, so I'll probably wait until things aren't so hectic for him to worry about this).

When you say Harpoons, I assume you're talking about the pop top brown bottles, like they bottle the IPAs in, correct?

Thanks!

BTW, your message store is full, so I wasn't able to reply to your PM.

Yep, just the empties from a case of Harpoon Ale... which won't be *entirely* empty for another couple of weeks yet, so no hurry...

Back