Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received an awesome porch bomb from @Bill"sDamnBrewing. Looking forward to trying all of these, especially his home brew. Great label
Art!!!! Post your preferences and somebody send this man some beer!

902A52D1-E754-4BD2-B784-8076F10316FC.jpeg

OK, back and (finally) recovered from HBC 2022. Who am I shipping to (please PM with an address.. got some world-class NEIPAs, and really beers being brewed within 30 miles from here (Treehouse, Honest Weight, Brick and Feathers, Progression) being some of my favorites. Could probably even reach up north to get some Alchemist and Foam (They are not really local, but available with a regular 35 minute ride). Please specify if there is something you really want to try, and I will see what I can do to make it happen.
Kevin

91CA5C58-0449-46AB-83F5-11E0FE91AAE3.jpeg

Our first sampling from @MajorJC!
I’m an IPA guy and loved the Crowd Control Imperial. The wife absolutely loved the Red Ale, as predicted. We are not huge Sour fans. Lil Miss Sour was a Lil Miss for us. I thought it tasted more like a sweet wine. The Love Bug was actually very good! We still have 5 more to try and I’m looking forward to trying them. I’ll leave another review when that happens. So far, some excellent choices, sir! Thank you again!!

Package arrival!

Only one beer couldn't stand the heat! The seam separated as I was picking it up so I quickly funneled it into a swing top. They are chilling out in the fridge now.
Looking forward to trying these. Thanks @khannon for your local brews! Post your preferences so somebody can keep the beer flowing. :mug:

IMG_9513.jpeg

Yikes, Beer trading may become a winter hobby..

My beer style preferences are "well-executed". Other than that I'm not a huge smoke guy, bu even those when they are done well can be enjoyed.

Sorry for the 'splodin can.. I'm going to show it to the brewer next time I'm there.

I hope you enjoy them.

:mug: @khannon
Just got around to trying one of your beers!
I've been working a lot lately, and they frown on clocking in after drinking a beer ... even on night shift. 😝

Y'all don't forget @khannon is waiting on someone to grant his LOT package!

This is a top Pick!
Earthy with nutty, smoky, caramel flavors.
Great Beer!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

IMG_9711.jpeg

:mug: @khannon
Just got around to trying one of your beers!
I've been working a lot lately, and they frown on clocking in after drinking a beer ... even on night shift. 😝

Y'all don't forget @khannon is waiting on someone to grant his LOT package!

This is a top Pick!
Earthy with nutty, smoky, caramel flavors.
Great Beer!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 778155
Yeah, Treehouse does some great beers even outside the NEIPA style.

I'm in Western MA, As far as beer styles, Anything that is well executed, with the possible exception of beers with pickles(Never thought I would have to say that)..

Hoof Hearted? (giggle, giggle...).

They do make some pretty killer Hazy IPAs. I have a few friends that are heavy into beer trading and one of them often has some Hoof Hearted cans.
I think they do a really good job in the IPA department. I tend to shy away from their sours though since they are a bit sweet for me.

I had to throw a CBC in there too for a noticeable Central Ohio representation. I just wish I had remembered to get some buckeyes for the box.

So, got a chance to try the Wangbar,(funny characters omitted) Pretty damn good. Who is next in line to keep Local only Trades going and ship some world class beer to Jimyson? Who knows what part of the country you will get some beers from?
20221118_165854.jpg

@jimyson sorry for the delay, I finally got your box together. I'll send you the tracking info in our private convo this afternoon. Sorry again for the delay, the wife and I have 3 ER trips and 1 ambulance ride between the 2 of us in January so I'm just getting caught back up with everything.

Cheers!

@jimyson sorry for the delay, I finally got your box together. I'll send you the tracking info in our private convo this afternoon. Sorry again for the delay, the wife and I have 3 ER trips and 1 ambulance ride between the 2 of us in January so I'm just getting caught back up with everything.

Cheers!
No worries at all! I hope you are feeling better and glad to see things seem to be getting back to normal. As mentioned before, the delay was not a concern at all. Beer comes last. Thanks for sending tracking info. Go ahead and post your location and preferences so someone can get you a return package.

Be well.

I'm not super particular, not a fan of sours, like ipas, stouts, porters british ales. Pretty much any style that's well crafted I will enjoy, I'll trust your judgment. Thanks for hitting up the thread... I will PM you then with my info.

Cheers

Back