Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad it made it jaydog enjoy there are a few of my favorite breweries in the Ohio are in that mix.

I am up and from Ohio love stouts and IPA's.

Glad it made it jaydog enjoy there are a few of my favorite breweries in the Ohio are in that mix.

I am up and from Ohio love stouts and IPA's.

How about I dig through old posts and figure it out for you. You'll likely end up with stuff from the same brewery, but the beers themselves won't be the same.

If that is kosher, I'll grant; otherwise, we can continue to wait. I really don't care either way :)

Twistedgray send it my way if you found what you sent me last time and it doesn't have to be local as long as it doesn't get distributed to Ohio I love IPAs stouts and porters not into sours or barleywine. Let me know if you need my address again

Twistedgray send it my way if you found what you sent me last time and it doesn't have to be local as long as it doesn't get distributed to Ohio I love IPAs stouts and porters not into sours or barleywine. Let me know if you need my address again

Noted

As long as your address has not changed we're good. I'll try and get it boxed up and out today...found the thread :)

FOD happened. I was going to grab you but thought I would let someone since I got you before. If you want, I can grab you but don't feel obligated if you want to wait for someone else.

If you want, I can grab you but don't feel obligated if you want to wait for someone else.

Given the slow demise of this thread lets wait it out for a little bit, doesn't seem as though anyone is rushing to join in the fun.

Anyways, I think you both granted me before? Nice to change things up :) ...unless I am mistaken?

My local breweries don't sell bottles or cans so I would need to fill a growler and purge with CO2. Would anyone want to do a growler back n forth? We can use mine both ways

Hey Twistedgray, I don't think I will have a chance to make it to the beer distributor before next weekend but if you can wait a week or so, I'll grant you. Any styles you prefer or ones I should avoid?

Package has been sent out to TwistedGray and he should receive it early next week.

Received, thanks! The sour and cider look rather appealing :)

20170506_121626.jpg

How can I get in on this? I read a lot on here but rarely post so I don't have the 100 post requirement. I'll take the next grant if you let me know who I send the beer to.

Me No Likey - Saisons or Tripels

Joseph

How can I get in on this? I read a lot on here but rarely post so I don't have the 100 post requirement. I'll take the next grant if you let me know who I send the beer to.

Joseph

You would have to ask the powers that be if they do let you join since you don't need the requirements. If they are ok with it, I am the one you would send to. Then you wait until the next person is up and they will send to you. Sometimes that is quick, other times you may have to wait a while.

Joseph

Can you post in some of the threads that can generate quick counts? There are a lot out there. What are you drinking, 3 word story, etc.

Also, I would expect that it would be ok if your grant was received before you get granted to make sure it completes.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Back