Local Only Trade (LOT)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I'm late to reply. I'm deffinitly in. Local to Philadelphia. first time so will ship first

I have @imasickboy’s package all boxed up and ready to go and just waiting on confirmation of the address that I have on file for him from past shipments.

I’m up @don_bran321 if you want to grant me. I’m in Ohio so try to stay away from any beer that gets distributed here.

I’m currently into sour and NEIPA from a style perspective.

Let me know if you are interested still and I can send you my address. No rush either.

I have @imasickboy’s package all boxed up and ready to go and just waiting on confirmation of the address that I have on file for him from past shipments.

I’m up @don_bran321 if you want to grant me. I’m in Ohio so try to stay away from any beer that gets distributed here.

I’m currently into sour and NEIPA from a style perspective.

Let me know if you are interested still and I can send you my address. No rush either.
PM'd you for address. Can't wait to start shopping

@jimyson slayed it! Lousy photo, but f'ing perfect box. The Jackie O's beers will be consumed at our seasonally-inappropriate wood-aged beer tasting this Saturday. The rest I'll drink next week when the hangover finally fades. Well done, my friend. Thank you very much!
20180726_164453.jpg

@jimyson slayed it! Lousy photo, but f'ing perfect box. The Jackie O's beers will be consumed at our seasonally-inappropriate wood-aged beer tasting this Saturday. The rest I'll drink next week when the hangover finally fades. Well done, my friend. Thank you very much!
View attachment 580900

Glad to see that everything made it. I hope you enjoy some good ole Jackie Os on Saturday. Let me know your thoughts on them.

Glad to see that everything made it. I hope you enjoy some good ole Jackie Os on Saturday. Let me know your thoughts on them.
If it's anything like all the other Jackie O's I've gotten from you, I'll floccing love them. Not too many people doing barleywines these days. I'm really looking forward to trying those in particular.

Jackie O’s is one of my Ohio favorites, but are we seriously overlooking that fresh Hoof? My wife just flew to Ohio today & might stop in C-Bus...practically begged her to make a stop at Hoof Hearted to see if they have cans!

Jackie O’s is one of my Ohio favorites, but are we seriously overlooking that fresh Hoof? My wife just flew to Ohio today & might stop in C-Bus...practically begged her to make a stop at Hoof Hearted to see if they have cans!
Definitely not overlooking the Hoof's. They just don't fit into our wood-beer tasting in two days. They have to wait a couple more days. :yes: And probably won't be shared. :D

I’ll be out around town tomorrow around lunch and will give her a 4 pack if she has time to meet. I’m guessing she can check luggage?

I’ll be out around town tomorrow around lunch and will give her a 4 pack if she has time to meet. I’m guessing she can check luggage?

Wow! That’s nice of you & I really appreciate the offer, but she’ll be in the Cleveland area mostly. I know Wednesday is the day she’s debating on going down to Columbus. She loves the zoo there, so it’s probably going to depend on weather.

I told her to go to Hoof for the breakfast burrito, regardless of the can situation. That’s one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had!

I’ve heard good things about their food but have only drank there. We love the zoo too. We have a season membership there so that we can pop in and out whenever we want without worrying about wasting admission. Their Christmas light exhibit is AWESOME!

I’d still leave the offer standing but I’ll be in Cincy on Wednesday. If she is in town another day just let me know.

I’d also call to see about cans as the kitchen is tough to get anything other than draft and growlers at.

So you and I will be hoping to grab the same offers in FotD, probably.

Yeah I’m a bit of a cigar aficionado so I love to get beer that pairs well. However I also love IPA’s and sours and weird beer so I’m sure I’ll find something else if you take the barrel aged stuff.

Yeah I’m a bit of a cigar aficionado so I love to get beer that pairs well. However I also love IPA’s and sours and weird beer so I’m sure I’ll find something else if you take the barrel aged stuff.
No worries, I usually end up with a pretty late draw, so you'll probably pick before me. But full disclosure: I drink whatever. I'm easy. Not a big sour fan, but somehow I'm learning to appreciate them. I'm even contemplating brewing one.

No worries, I usually end up with a pretty late draw, so you'll probably pick before me. But full disclosure: I drink whatever. I'm easy. Not a big sour fan, but somehow I'm learning to appreciate them. I'm even contemplating brewing one.

Really good sour beer is has been the best homebrewing I’ve done. I put my beer on Untappd for people to rate. It’s been the best ratings I’ve gotten. If you keg then you don’t have to worry about bottle bombs. Just keg it when you like it.

Latest posts

Back