Loaded w/ Great People

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettstar

Reaction score
I just want to say that after a bit more than a month as a member here, I am really impressed with HBT.

Everybody here is awesome. Whether you're looking for a quality beer community or home brew advice, this is the place to be. I'm proud to be associated with all of you. Rock n Roll!!

Cheers from Massachusetts!

Brett

Of course I can only speak for myself, but I'm much more pleasant to socialize with via this medium than in person. In actuality I'm a flatulent, mouth breathing bore with halitosis, startling facial warts and a lazy eye. I'm also a compulsive liar and can't be relied on to water your houseplants and feed your fish while you're away.

Of course I can only speak for myself, but I'm much more pleasant to socialize with via this medium than in person. In actuality I'm a flatulent, mouth breathing bore with halitosis, startling facial warts and a lazy eye. I'm also a compulsive liar and can't be relied on to water your houseplants and feed your fish while you're away.

I don't know how you managed to describe my boss, unless you're my boss.

Sir, I only post here while I'm waiting on a phone call, or to make a phone call, or some other excuse that explains my constant presence here.

Back